Thursday, October 26, 2017

Creativity and New Media


Summer 2016- My Cruise to Alaska!

Hello, that's me right there. 🙂 Maybe you're wondering why I'm wearing a hat when the video is titled "Summer 2016". Well, I took a cruise to Alaska back in August of last year. It docked from Seattle, but unfortunately my flight going there was cancelled (by American Airlines) and my family initially missed the first day of the cruise, where the ship leaves the dock. So, we had to take a flight to Alaska, with a layover in Seattle, to catch the cruise at it's first port in Ketchikan. A big misconception is that Alaska is an icy place with a lot of snow, but it's actually really beautiful. It was rainy and cold the entire duration of the trip, but I definitely did not see any town covered in ice! We did see some glaciers, however, and if I had to opportunity to go back, I wouldn't have to think twice!

My trip to Alaska inspired me to create a montage of clips to save as a memory. I saw a lot of my other friends creating and posting their vacation videos on social media, which inspired me to do the same. Uploading my video on YouTube or any other platform allows for people to view my trip and share the experience I had while I was traveling. It also allows for people to comment and provide feedback on what they saw.

--> Feel free to watch my journey by clicking the caption or here! 😁

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Alaska seems like a lot of fun. I thought it would be more snowy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Next New

People nowadays are concerned about their health and their figure now more than ever. Don't get me wrong- I'm all about being confid...