Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Wiki So Far

So far, I've made a few contributions to our class Wiki. My first contribution was in the YouTube section. I added information about YouTube creator iiSuperwomanii under YouTube Stars & Advertising. She creates comedic content and inspires her viewers, especially girls, to dream big. My next contribution was in the IoT section. I added information about the company, Nest Labs under Smart Home. Nest Labs is a company that produces home automation products, such as thermostats, smoke detectors, and security cameras that connect over Wi-Fi. Lastly, I contributed to the Photography section. I added information about the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus and iPhone X under Cellphone and Smartphone Cameras. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus both have portrait mode as well and provides ISP Portrait Lighting using A11 Bionic, which is a chip installed into the phones by Apple. The iPhone X has all the camera features from the iPhone 8, with the exception of facial recognition. I also added a little information to the iPhone 7 in that section.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have done a great deal of research and have many good ideas for the class Wiki. I am most intrigued by the Nest Labs section that you were mentioned. I look forward to reading more about that when you wrap up that section. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find making contributions to the wiki to be so daunting; like it needs to be super well informed and well cited to be significant.

    ReplyDelete

Next New

People nowadays are concerned about their health and their figure now more than ever. Don't get me wrong- I'm all about being confid...